Wednesday, February 16, 2011

24 HOURS!!!!!

I told myself that I would not update my blog until I had 24 hours without a cigarette and HERE I AM!!! I'm taking it just an hour at a time now and I have elected to wear the nicotine patch for added support. I have also gotten involved in a fitness activity that involves keeping track of the amount of miles I walk for the next year or so.

I have been in the gym and I have mixed feelings about it. I am afraid of losing weight. Well I should probably say that I am afraid of looking skinny. I like having wide hips and fat booty. I've not top heavy so hips and butt are all I have. I really want to do well with this whole walking thing but I don't wanna look all frail.

I'm at 160 lbs now and really would like to get up to 170-175. I think that if I eat like crazy but stay in the gym it will be a toned and shapely 170 but I don't know if that's even possible. I've always had a very high metabolism so I'm worried that this newly introduced exercise will have me looking like a crack head. I know I know...that's just stupid, but it's the truth.

So that's where we are now. NEWPORT FREE for the last 24 hours and working on putting together an exercise regime. If I lose to much weight. I'm just gonna lay around and eat ding-dongs and ho-hos and that CAN'T  be healthy.

I am hoping that I will update this blog more often as my life is proving to be pretty interesting. Tomorrow I'll tell you guys all about the fat naked Germans in the sauna. Yup I said THE FAT NAKED GERMANS IN THE SAUNA. Until next time keep me in prayer and I will continue to pray for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment