Sunday, January 23, 2011

Calling in the reinforcements!!!!

I'm losing the battles but I claim victory over the war I'm raging against Newports!!! I have realized that I have to go back to the basics. Recognize that there is a problem, be willing to fix the problem, and when necessary, ASK FOR HELP!!

I've signed up for a smoking cessation class that begins tomorrow. The class has a quit date and I'm ready for the help. I'm hoping that having a group of people that are all trying to quit might help. I'm sitting here with, what I've say for the cabillionth time is, my last pack of Newports and chatting with friends. I have a full day planned tomorrow. The first thing on the list is the smoking cessation class. Pray for me

I plan on taking tomorrow as it comes and deal with Newports one craving at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment